Cheap Good French Curl Brazilian Hair, French Curl Brazilian Weave On Sale Marketing in Africa
Women love the versatility that hair extensions provide to them. Among the most popular hair extensions on the market currently are the Brazilian hair extensions. It offers a huge range of benefits which can help making you be better performance in all kinds of occasions.
A lot of people are confused by choosing prompt human hair weaves so we would like to show this Good French Curl Brazilian Hair down step by step.
What this human hair product you will learn and order
- Exactly what this hair is
- How to wear it easilly
- How to keep your human hair in good condition
- Dying ways
- Tips & Warnings of Curling
- How to choose a hair style based on your face shape
- The benefits of wearing brazilian human hair extension
- Which exactly code can be replaced with my favourite color?? #1b #1 #2 ... #130
- How to Choose Your Hair Extension Length
Learn More About This Product
|Dark color||1#, 1b#,2#,3#,4#,6#|
|Bright color||red, blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, pink, Two tone, mixed color|
Introducing Good French Curl Brazilian Hair Extension:
This Good French Curl Brazilian Hair is 100% top hand selected human hair without synthetic and animal hair
Free tangle, no shedding, no fade, no knot, no chemical
The best bit? You can easy to change color and ironed yourself
The quality is AAAAA grade, it means this is extremely soft and smooth, without chemical processed.
What exactly is the Brazilian hair
Brazilian hair is denser than Indian hair, and tends to be smoother, shinier, thicker and heavier. Some of the curly patterns have coarse textures. The hair tends to be less consistent in texture than Indian Remy hair. Brazilian hair in generally referred to hair from Brazil. The hair is mostly sorted from Brazil but sometimes originates from surrounding area like Bolivia and Peru. Brazilian hair is the most versatile and unique as the textures and colors varies tremendously!
What exactly is the Indian hair
Indian hair is the most versatile and exceptional hair, the texture is shiny and silky soft with subtle wave. It can be easily waved and curled. The Fine baby hair texture, Super Kinky Curl texture and lighter colors are very unique and in high demand.
What exactly is the Peruvian hair
Peruvian Hair is the ultimate multi-purpose hair! It's extremely soft and ultimately feather light! You can have up to five bundles of a Peruvian hair installed yet still maintain a feathery light, maintainable style. This hair is coarser in texture than Indian or Brazilian hair and its luster is low to medium. It blends very well with African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. This hair is Luxurious and another one of our favorites.
What exactly is the Malaysian hair
Malaysian Hair is a highly sought after texture and a very popular option among celebrities. Malaysian hair has an extremely luxurious feel and is sleek and shiny, but not excessively shiny. Its luster is low to medium-similar to Brazilian hair. This hair hold curls extremely well without the use of products. It is generally very dark brown; close to black with some bundles may having lighter ends. This hair blends very well with most hair types including African American. It does not swell or frizz in humid conditions making it low maintenance. This hair is amazing-you will love it!
What exactly is the remy hair
Remy hair is obtained from a single hair donor, it has been CHEMICALLY processed for color or texture, but the cuticle still remains in tact so the hair will not tangle, it has all the cuticles running in the same direction. thus the reason why all the hair cuticles are the same and aligned in the same direction. This alignment keeps the hair from tangling and gives it a natural appearance that cannot be achieved with non-Remy or synthetic hair extensions. If you were looking to buy hair extensions then remy extensions would definitely be one of your best options.
What exactly is the virgin hair
Virgin hair is the highest quality of human hair, it's natural hair that has not been dyed, colored, bleached or chemically treated in any way. and can last up to 1 year with proper care. It comes from a single donor and there has been no damage to the cuticles or to the true structure of the hair, so the cuticles are intact, running in the same direction. Virgin hair is relatively expensive compared to non-virgin hair or synthetic hair. The most popular types of virgin hair are Brazilian virgin hair and Indian virgin hair, but Malaysian virgin hair and Peruvian virgin hair are two emerging types.
Is the human hair what Im going to order a Single Drawn or a Double Drawn Remy Hair
Single drawn remy hair is directly obtained from a single donor and the hair is made up different length cuticle, as they would naturally grow on a human head.
Double drawn remy hair is made up of same length cuticles, because it has been sorted to make sure that all the cuticles are the same length. As you could have guessed double drawn remy hair is more expensive than single drawn remy hair, because of the painstaking effort it takes to sore the all cuticles.
How to Glue Hair Extensions
Not everyone inherits a head full of long, lush hair. To add length, volume or color to your natural hair, you can add natural human hair or synthetic hair extensions. Follow this guide to glue hair extensions safely and effectively.
Method 1 of 2: Preparation
- Purchase either Human hair extensions from our store.
- Human hair can be heat-styled and color-treated. However, they require more maintenance than synthetic extensions, and they cost more.
- Comb the hair extensions with a comb. Excessive brushing could damage the hair.
- Wash and dry your existing hair thoroughly. Comb any tangles out of your hair.
- Wear an old button-up shirt. You want to wear a top that will come off without messing up your hair.
Method 2 of 2: Glue the Human Hair Extensions
- Use a comb to create a part in your hair near the nape of your neck, which will expose a strip of your scalp. Some hair should hang below the part. Clip your remaining hair up and out of the way.
- Measure each extension for the desired length. Cut the extensions as needed with sharp scissors.
- Lay an human hair extension on a table with the strip side facing you. Apply a thin line of latex-based bonding glue across the strip, and wait 5 seconds or so for the glue to become tacky.
- Press the strip against your exposed scalp. You can apply some heat with a blow dryer for about 15 seconds, if desired.
- Continue gluing extensions on top of the part. Tug them gently to make sure that they are adhering to your scalp.
- Unclip your hair and create a second part about 1" above the first one. Glue the extensions to your exposed scalp.
- Continue gluing in hair extensions until you achieve the look that you want. Use your scissors to trim your extensions, if necessary.
- Your hair extensions must match not only the color but also the texture of your hair. While blow-drying, you can use a large round brush to give her real hair the same loose waves as the hairpiece you chosse
- Separate your hair into upper and lower sections. Start parting it at your left temple and move across the back of your head in a straight line to the right temple. Use a clip to secure the upper section of hair on top of your head.
- If your hair is fine or very straight, tease it along the bottom of the part line with a fine-toothed comb. This will help keep the clips secure. First tease a one-inch section of hair in the middle of the part, then one-inch sections on both sides, just above your ears.
- Each set of extensions is attached to a semicircular net with three clips across the top and four around the bottom. Make sure that all seven clips are in the open position, then line up the top seam of the netting with your part and attach the top middle clip first. Push it down into the teased hair, then press it flat against your scalp (you'll hear, and feel, a little snap when it's secure).
- Line up the piece along the part on both sides of your head, pulling it taut against your scalp, and attach the two side clips, one above each ear.
- Attach the four lower clips along the lower half of your hairline, around the nape of your neck. Let down the top section of hair and use your fingers to blend it with the extensions.
- Brush your Good French Curl Brazilian Hair regularly to avoid tangles. Use gentle strokes so you don't pull out your glued hair extensions, and avoid brushes that have balls on the ends of the bristles.
- Remove your extensions every 2 to 3 weeks. Use a bonding glue remover or an oil sheen to make removal easier. You can reapply them and reuse them as long as they maintain their quality.
- Wash your hair, including the extensions, about every 3 days. Scrub gently and make sure to clean your scalp in between the wefts. Avoid wadding up your hair when you wash it. Instead, scrub your scalp with your fingertips and then gently work out to the ends of your hair.
- Do not place human hair extensions too close to your hairline, as they will be noticeable if you pull your hair back or pin it up.
- Treat 100% human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions gently.
- Nightly and before shampooing, carefully remove any tangles and gently brush through hair with a special looper brush with looped bristles designed to glide through hair extensions, wigs and hairpieces.
- Shampoo hair in the shower using a mild moisturizing shampoo. Lather hair gently and work the shampoo down the hair. Rinse and blot hair gently.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner daily and after shampooing and detangle hair gently using a wide-tooth comb. When shampooing at night, make sure hair is completely dry before going to bed. It's best to let extensions air dry. If using a dryer, set on low heat and speed.
- To avoid tangling while you sleep, wrap hair up with a satin scarf or use a satin sleep cap or a satin pillow case to prevent friction.
If your Good French Curl Brazilian Hair extensions aren't quite the right color and you'd like to color them at home, these steps can guide you through the process. Before you begin you'll want to make sure that your hair extensions are human hair. Artificial hair can not be successfully colored.
We do not recommend lightening your hair extensions at home. You may want to enlist the help of a professional hair stylist to lighten your extensions or add highlights. Darkening your color, or altering the tone (adding or removing red tones, for example) can be safely done by choosing a color that will not damage your extensions.
- Hair extensions come in different thicknesses. For longer, thicker hair extensions, use a larger curling iron, as 1-inch curling irons work best on thinner hair.
- You must care for your human hair extensions properly, including shampooing and conditioning them on a regular basis. Although there is no rule on how often you must clean your extensions, typically once every couple of weeks is fine, or more if you wear them everyday.
- Air dry human hair extensions after washing them in order to avoid using a hot blow dryer, which can damage the hair.Store your human hair extensions neatly when you are not wearing them in order to avoid tangles and knots that may damage the hair when you brush them out.
|Certain hair styles fit better for certain face shapes. A good hair style can make you look and feel more beautiful and confident. Here are just some guidelines – your own taste certainly also factors into your choice!|
This face shape is longer than it is wide, slightly narrower at jaw line than at the cheekbones.
Style to Try: This face shape looks good with just about any style. Short, medium or long lengths.
This face shape is characterized by a round chin and full-looking hairline.
Style to Try: This face shape looks good with chin-length or longer styles with long, wispy side areas to add height to your face and make the cheek area appear narrower.
This face shape is characterized by long and slender cheekbones, and a broad forehead.
Style to Try: This face shape looks good with short to middle length hair, with a fringe or half-bang across the forehead. Soft waves or curls in the crown and nape areas will also add to the look.
This face shape is characterized by a wider forehead and narrow chin.
Style to Try: This face shape looks good with chin-length or longer hairstyles. Bangs are great to disguise the width of the forehead.
This face shape is characterized by a narrow forehead and wide jaw line.
Style to Try: This face shape looks great with bangs and long layers on the sides, making the forehead appear wider while narrowing down the chin.
Most users may worry if the human hair they bought from a hair extension is original orsynthetic, here are some of tips and hints to distinguish the hair which is 100% human hair or fake:
- Pls take an fire lighter to burn ,if the hair rollers into an ball pattern with a sensitive smell. it means is 100% human hair .but when the hair burn into pounder pcs by pcs .so it means that hair mix synthetic hair or animal hair
- You may use heater machine with 200 centigrade to straighten. if the hair without sensitive smell And also won't be curly or wave pattern .then the hair are 100% human hair .
- Our virgin hair have same cuticles . like own hair,will feel dry,so don't feel so soft .but when you wash it ,it will be keep for a long time .for fake hair ,it will be soft at the first time ,but later will be dyed and tangle a lot .cause without cuticles in it to protect the hair .
Human Hair:100% Good French Curl Brazilian Hair are soft and feel smooth, natural, and can withstand low to mid-temperature styling.
The length of our hair depends on the texture you choose. Our Straight human hair naturally is longer because it lays completely flat when it's measured., we measure the length of our curly hair when it is straight because it has more volume for the same weight.